Living Well in the Community Workshop begins October 6
Living Independently for Today and Tomorrow (LIFTT) is pleased to offer a 10 session workshop entitled “Living Well in the Community (LWC)”
Workshop participants can:
- Identify what is meaningful to them and then set quality of life goals around ways they want to make their lives better
- Make progress toward the goals they set by applying problem-solving skills and managing emotions like frustration and discouragement, feelings that can get in the way of reaching goals
- Discover tools and skills that can make goal achievement easier like communicating effectively and finding important resources
- Explore ways to improve their overall health by changing daily habits
- Practice self-advocacy and systems-advocacy to help them make changes that can support them and others in living well
Class sessions will be held virtually via the zoom platform. A zoom link will be provided when you register.
Class Dates: Tuesdays October 6 – December 8
Time: 1 p.m. to 3 p.m.
For more information or to register contact Tanya Thomas at (406) 690-6324 or firstname.lastname@example.org during regular business hours. Please let us know if you need any special accommodations when you register.
To learn more about Living Well in the Community visit: http://healthycommunityliving.com/living-well-in-the-community.html
LIFTT Peer Support Group on Zoom provides outlet for socialization
Do you need something to do? Are you looking for a way to socialize? Well do we have the group for you!
LIFTT is hosting an online peer support group to make staying a safe at home a little more fun. The group will be held online and by phone on Zoom. The meetings are every Thursday 3PM, MST. We hope you can join us for the fun!
Zoom can be downloaded onto your computer, tablet, or mobile phone. The software will walk you through connecting the first time you use it.
If you are comfortable with this technology, please join us by video conference. If you are unfamiliar or uncomfortable with, or do not have computer access to Zoom, please join us by phone. (the telephone numbers are free to call.)
for technical support, please contact Tricia at (406) 647-0126 or email@example.com.
LIFTT’s Peer Support Group
When: Weekly on Thursday’s at 3 PM Mountain Time(US and Canada)
Join Zoom Meeting https://zoom.us/j/93017341646
Meeting ID: 930 1734 1646
One tap mobile +13462487799,,93017341646# US (Houston) +16699006833,,93017341646# US (San Jose)
To join by phone: 1- 253- 215- 8782 or 1- 301-715- 8592
After you hear “Welcome to Zoom” enter the meeting ID and press #
Meeting ID: 930 1734 1646
Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/acTx4UbSD1