Living Well in the Community Workshop begins October 6
Living Independently for Today and Tomorrow (LIFTT) is pleased to offer a 10 session workshop entitled “Living Well in the Community (LWC)”
Workshop participants can:
- Identify what is meaningful to them and then set “quality of life” goals around ways they want to make their lives better
- Make progress toward the goals they set by applying problem-solving skills and managing emotions like frustration and discouragement, feelings that can get in the way of reaching goals
- Discover tools and skills that can make goal achievement easier like communicating effectively and finding important resources
- Explore ways to improve their overall health by changing daily habits
- Practice self-advocacy and systems advocacy to help them make changes that can support them and others in living well
Class sessions will be held virtually via the zoom platform. A zoom link will be provided when you register.
Class Dates: Tuesdays October 6 – December 8
Time: 1 p.m. to 3 p.m.
For more information or to register contact Tanya Thomas at (406) 690-6324 or firstname.lastname@example.org during regular business hours. Please let us know if you need any special accommodations when you register.
To learn more about Living Well in the Community visit: http://healthycommunityliving.com/living-well-in-the-community.html