LIFTT works with youth ages 14-24 eligible for an Individualized Education Plan (IEP) under the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA), who have graduated or otherwise exited from secondary education to assist them in facilitating the transition from secondary education to post-secondary education and/or employment opportunities.
Service provided under youth transitions can include:
- referrals to vocational rehabilitation and other agencies,
- help to apply for housing and other benefits independent of the consumers family,
- help to apply for jobs and secondary education opportunities
- IL Skills training,
- self-advocacy training,
- peer mentorship,
and more! For more information about youth transition services contact LIFTT at (406) 259-5181 or send us a message at liftt.org/contact.
For more information about using, or obtaining our services call (406) 259-5181 or (800) 669-6319.
Programs & Services
- Information and Referral
- Individual & Systems Change Advocacy
- SPIRIT Club Virtual Health and Fitness
- IL Skills Training
- Institutional Transition & Diversion
- Youth Transitions
- Pre-Employment Transition Services (Pre-ETS)
- Medicaid Community First Choice Self Directed Personal Assistance Program (CFC-SDPAS)
- Peer Program