Institutional Transition & Diversion
LIFTT is committed to a world where people with disabilities live their lives as integrated members of their communities instead of being isolated and segregated in nursing homes and other institutions.
To that end LIFTT advocates for increased availability of and works to provide consumers with connections to services that allow consumers to exit or avoid together an institutional setting and make living and thriving in the community possible. These include:
- Affordable & Accessible Housing,
- Public Transportation,
- Medicaid Home and Community Based Services (HCBS),
- Independent Living Skills Training,
And more! For more information about institutional Transition & Diversion services from LIFTT contact us at (406) 259-5181 or send a message through our website: liftt.org/contact.
For more information about using, or obtaining our services call (406) 259-5181 or (800) 669-6319.
Programs & Services
- Information and Referral
- Individual & Systems Change Advocacy
- SPIRIT Club Virtual Health and Fitness
- IL Skills Training
- Institutional Transition & Diversion
- Youth Transitions
- Pre-Employment Transition Services (Pre-ETS)
- Medicaid Community First Choice Self Directed Personal Assistance Program (CFC-SDPAS)
- Peer Program