Applications now open for Food Baskets, Toys for Tots
December 7, 2015
With the Holiday season upon us, applications are now available for those needing assistance in obtaining food and other items
The Billings Food Bank is taking requests for food boxes, Applicants are asked to appear in person at the Food Bank (2112 4th Avenue North) and bring the following items:
- Picture I.D. of person picking up the box,
- Proof of address (utility bill, bank statement, etc.) or declaration of homelessness
- The Social Security Cards for every member of the household.
If you have questions about the food box program, please visit the Billings Food Bank or call (406) 259-2856.
Family Service Inc. is now handling registrations for families who wish to receive children’s gifts through the U.S. Marine Corps Reserve’s Toys for Tots Programs. Parents and guardians wishing to apply should:
- Stop by Family Service Inc. (1824 1st Avenue North) during regular business hours, fill out an application and undergo a short interview.
- Bring with them: 60 days proof of address and social security cards for all children in the household
For more information about the Toys for Tots program call Family Service Inc. at (406) 259-2269.