“Living Life Well” Classes to begin May 7 and May 9
April 23, 2014
Join LIFTT for a free six week workshop entitled “Living Life Well.”
Using a curriculum developed by Stanford University “Living Life Well” is designed to assist people living with ongoing health problems develop strategies to:
- Feel better and have more energy.
- Discover new ways to improve their health.
- Connect with others.
- Communicate better with their family and physicians
Two upcoming six week classes to choose from:
- Wednesday Afternoons from 1 p.m.-3:30 p.m., May 7 – June 11.
- Friday Mornings from 10 a.m.-noon, May 9- June 13
If you sign up please plan on attending all six sessions of the class
For more information about “Living Life Well” or to reserve your spot please call 259-5181 or send us an email.