Help Wanted @ LIFTT: A.M. Director of First Impressions (Receptionist/Administrative Assistant)
August 14, 2018
The Director of First Impressions (Receptionist/Administrative Assistant) is a member of LIFTT’s Administrative Team. The DFI will provide general office support, reception duties, and a variety of clerical activities and related tasks. The DFI will be responsible for answering incoming calls, directing calls to appropriate employees, mail distribution, flow of correspondence, requisition of supplies as well as additional clerical duties.
*Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Answers telephones and directs the caller to the appropriate team member. Will transfer a caller to the appropriate voice mailbox when the team member is unavailable.
- Greets and directs visitors to LIFTT.
- Takes and retrieves messages for various personnel.
- Provides callers with information such as company address, directions to the company location, company fax numbers, company website and other related information.
- Receives, logs and forwards incoming mail. Maintains and routes publications.
- Coordinates the pick-up and delivery of express mail services (FedEx, UPS, etc.)
- Assists in the ordering, receiving, stocking and distribution of office supplies.
- Assists team members with other related clerical duties such as photocopying, faxing, filing and collating
- Attending and accurately recording meeting minutes
- Accurately records requests for LIFTT services on Information and Referral forms (I & R) and distribute appropriately.
- Accurately logs timesheets (SDRs)
- Maintains strict confidentiality of employees and consumers.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of one year office administrative support
- Personal experience with a disability and/or high comfort level when working with individuals with disabilities
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work productively as part of a team and individually
- An insured vehicle and valid driver’s license, or the ability to arrange reliable transportation required
- Ability to pass a background check is required
- High proficiency in MS Office and ability to learn new computer skills quickly.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Collaboration Skills.
- Customer/Client Focus.
- Technical Capacity.
- Ability to effectively multi-task.
This is a half-time, non-exempt position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 – 12:00pm, however some flexibility of hours may be required. This position is paid an hourly wage dependent on duration of employment, experience and education, as well as contingent on continued grant funding. Benefits included with this position are pro-rated sick and paid time off, as well as paid time off for holidays recognized by LIFTT. We are hoping to fill the position by August 31.
Job Type: Part-time
- Administrative Support: 1 year (Required)
For more information about using, or obtaining our services call (406) 259-5181 or (800) 669-6319.